February 28, 2010

Born to Shop

This weekend Emory and I loaded up and headed to Arkansas to see Grandma and Pawpaw's new house and to visit. We had not seen them since her birthday party! We spent the majority of the weekend shopping, with Emory taking top honors in the I got new stuff category! This gal loves to shop! She got several new outfits, two new pair of shoes, new pj's, and a big girls backpack. Her she is "modeling" her new backpack and new sandals last night!

On the way home from shopping today Emory "lost her lunch" and has managed to lose it two more times this evening. A few kids at her daycare were out last week with a 24 hour stomach bug and I am afraid she might have caught it. Hopefully she is feeling better tomorrow and we can make it home.

No comments: