Thursday night I made Spaghetti and I think Emory was a fan! She loved it! I was not sure if she would eat Spaghetti, so I gave her some Chef Boyardee Shells and Meatballs too. That was a mistake, she preferred homemade pasta to canned. SMART GIRL!! We also discovered that she loves mushrooms (I put them in my spaghetti), and she loved them.
Then Saturday morning Bradley had to run an early morning errand and brought us back breakfast. Emory tried her first doughnut hole, but preferred the kolaches.
Here she is with doughnut hole in hand waving at Mickey Mouse. Mickey Mouse Club was coming on in the living room! She loves that show! After breakfast (she ate half the doughnut hole and half of a large kolache) it was time to play!
She loves the outdoors and always wants to look out the window even though she is NOT suppose to touch the blinds, she does anyways. You notice that she had to look back at me to see if I saw what she was doing. NAUGHTY NAUGHTY

Once I raised the blinds she decided to pull her rocking chair over to the window so she could look out.

Then it was time to play with the purses and Mommy decided we would try on her new size 4 shoes to see if they were close to fitting! This little purse Emory decided she HAD TO HAVE when we were shopping for an Easter dress. She got it off the rack and carried it around the store. She did a good job because it actually matches her Easter dress.

Here she is again with purse #2 and a pair of her new size 4 shoes. They almost fit! Her size 3's are all looking a little worn and I really do not want to have to buy anymore size 3's because I do not think she will be able to wear that size much longer.
After we played for a while we got dressed and headed outside to ride the Gator. She loves to ride! We rode all over the farm. We checked out the cows, horses, trees, dirt, bushes, and visited daddy and Peepaw who were working by the barn.

Here she is giving me one of her looks, because I parked the Gator and she knew we were about to get off.
We then played in Mimi and Peepaw's yard, because we still do not have grass in ours yet. Emory loves to pick up leaves and then bring them to me.









No comments:
Post a Comment