Well, it started snowing again Wednesday morning and was still snowing when I got home that evening. It did not stick as well as last time, but I had to take pictures because I do not think we have ever had snow (at least in my lifetime) twice in the same month. This is what it looked like when I got home.
Bradley just planted these azalea's Sunday. We have started working on the landscaping around the house and this is our first flower bed... And yes that first plant has a bloom on it!
My office was delayed until 10:00 am as was Bradley's school so we just hung out this morning. Here is Emory checking out the snow.
This is what it looked like when we woke up and before the sun started melting it. We probably had between 1 to 2 inches that stuck, even though it snowed pretty much all day and was still snowing at 10:00 last night when I went to bed.






No comments:
Post a Comment