February 3, 2010

An Under the Weather Weekend

This past weekend we were all a little under the weather. Bradley and Emory both had colds and my sinus infection reared its ugly head again. So, needless to say we all were lazy all weekend.
I decided to try this little headband on Emory to see if it finally fit. I bought several of them before she was even born and they were suppose to be size newborn, but they just now fit her head. She has a very small head so that might be why. Anyway I am determined for her to wear bows again, and since she won't leave her little clip bows in her hair I thought I would try the headbands. She did not seem to mind it!
Here she is kissing Patches!
She loves to sit in this little rocking chair, just not always the right way.
Sitting on her baby's stroller. She thinks this is so funny to do.
And again.
We got Emory this little slide for her birthday and she loves it. She climbs right up and then slides down. Here she is at the top!
And at the bottom!

No comments: