July 26, 2010

Pudding and Pig Tails

On Saturday Emory had her first taste of chocolate and vanilla swirl pudding. Let's just say she loved it.
She liked it so much, she decided to feed some to her cow!

I am not sure how the cow feels about the pudding.

But, Emory insisted he eat more!

After both the cow and Emory got cleaned up and Emory into a clean pudding free outfit I decided to put her hair in pig tails. I could not believe how long her hair is. It never really looks much longer because of her curls, but I could really tell it had grown when I put it up.

This is her "cheese" or should I say fake smile. She immediately starts saying cheese when I bring out the camera.
This is her enough mom look. I had taken several pictures before this one trying to get a natural smile.. no luck.

Later, while she was having her afternoon snack I tried again. This is the face I got.

1 comment:

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

love the pigtails! she is growing so fast!