Cason turned 3 weeks old on Monday and will be a month old before I know it. I can't believe how fast he is growing and how quickly he is changing. He is a really strong boy and is already holding his head up really well. His eyes are still a dark deep smokey blue, but I still feel like they will turn brown or maybe hazel. He is such a sweet baby and still very laid back. We love you Cason Bradley!

He discovered his hands in this picture while having a little tummy time. I love those little hands.



I LOVE this picture. It just cracks me up!

I love yawning babies. I have tons of pictures of Emory yawning and finally was able to get one of Cason yawning. He does not seem to yawn as much as Emory did, probably because he actually sleeps at night!
No comments:
Post a Comment