April 12, 2011

First Bath

Cason had his first bath last night and did surprisingly well. Other than a few horrible faces he was pretty calm and laid back during his bath. I am still getting use to having a boy and the spray factor that comes with them! Let's just say he nearly sprayed the whole kitchen, thank goodness the wash cloth was close by!





His big sister on the other hand did not enjoy her first bath. I think they look alike, but I may be the only one in the family that thinks so. It is hard to tell in these pictures because Emory is screaming so. I will have to post some age comparison pictures later. You can really tell his size compared to Emory at this age. There is about a 2.5 lbs difference and Cason is about an inch in-a-half longer. Note: The dates on Emory's pictures are way off.

No comments: