April 19, 2011

Crawfish Boil 2011

Last Saturday we had a small crawfish boil with family and friends at our house. Usually my parents or grandmother hosts, but since my parents are now living in Arkansas we had it at our house as it is the central most location to everybody. I started off real good at taking pictures but then slacked off and only managed to get a few pictures.



I did not get to eat any crawfish this year as I was afraid they would upset Cason's tummy. They smelled good though.



This is how Cason spend most of his first crawfish boil.




Noah found a stick or should I say a limb. Here he is showing it off. Emory was right behind him gathering smaller sticks. She loves to follow him around and mimic what he does. I don't think Noah is as thrilled with his little side kick.





Emory also had a blast playing with the ice in the cooler. Her little hands got so cold they were bright red and I had to make her get out of the cooler.






Cameron and Alphie

No comments: