Emory got Dora big girl panties, a Dora puzzle, a new CD (aka music), a little doll, and a tiara with matching earrings, (aka princess). She also found Easter eggs filled with money and candy. Emory already likes getting money! Cason got a pair of shorts and two pairs of shoes
Here she is checking everything out!
Then it was time to get ready to go to church. We go to the early service which starts at 9:00 and is the more traditional service, so getting everyone up, fed, dressed, and in the car by 8:45 is no small feat. Plus this morning I was wanting to take a few pictures before we left.
This is all I got and yes Dot is in the picture. Emory was in a mood and not wanting to put Dot down. Her eyes have stubborn written all over them.
Today was Cason's first church service and he slept the entire time. Emory did really well in the nursery this morning and told us she had fun at church. After church we went over to Mimi and Peepaw's for a little while where I attempted to take more pictures.
I tired to take Emory's picture by Mimi's roses but she was not having it.
She would rather play in the dirt. Notice how she hiked up her dress squatted down and went to digging.
No comments:
Post a Comment