The other day Emory and I were in Hobby Lobby perusing the Christmas aisles when she started to sing (very loudly) “jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.” She then added her own verse to the song, “merry Christmas all the way, merry Christmas all the way.” She sang at the top of her lungs which drew quite the crowd. She sang for such a long time that I got a little embarrassed. She then spotted the nativity sets and proceeded to tell everyone we passed that baby Jesus, his mommy and daddy were in their barn over there. I guess she has Christmas on the brain, because she chose to wear a Christmas outfit from last year today.
The other night just before her bath she asked her daddy if he wanted to build a tower (with her Lego's). When he told her he would build a tower with her after her bath, she looked at me and said, “daddy won’t build a tower with me, I guess I will have to build one ALL by myself,” which was code for I do not want to take a bath!
I walked into Emory's bathroom this morning and found this. Apparently she decided that the rug needed to be around her potty chair. If you are wondering what those spots are under and next to the lid of her potty chair, they are stickers from when she decorated it a while back.
I also discovered Emory's little spoons and spatulas for her "cooker" (kitchen) in the silverware draw the other day.
She loves to sing the Go Diego Go theme song, except she says Eggo instead of Diego!
A few phrases she is using on a regular basis these days:
“It looks like morning”
“It sure is..….”
"Do you wanna......"
“It’s okay buddy”
No comments:
Post a Comment