November 21, 2011

Sick Days

An ugly bacterial infection has been raining havoc on the Cobb household. Last Monday Cason came down with it and missed two days at Ms. Betty's and then last night Emory woke up crying at 10:30 with fever and a sore throat. It was a rough night for Emory, but thankfully Cason slept through it all. So this morning I made another trip to the doctor and now Emory is on an antibiotic. I did find out their current weight. Cason weighs 19 lbs 11 ounces and Emory 26 lbs 8 ounces. I have a feeling that Cason will pass his sister in the weight department soon! Cason is now back to his happy go lucky self (his top four teeth are all in too) and hopefully Emory will be feeling better soon.

My two sick sleeping babies. I should say baby and big girl. Emory would have a cow if I referred to her as a baby.

No comments: