Wednesday we headed to southern Arkansas to my parents house for Thanksgiving. This year was Noah's year to be at his dads for Thanksgiving so it was just my kiddos there soaking up all the attention from Grandma, Pawpaw, and Aunt Shirley. Needless to say they have had a blast. We had a nice dinner and then just hung out and visited. I did manage to get a better picture of Emory and Cason. My trick was to sit in front of the TV, this way Emory is at least still and looking at me.
 |
| Emory Grace and Cason Bradley Thanksgiving 2011 |
 |
| As you can see Cason is always on the move. |
 |
| Emory would NOT smile at me no matter what I did, so....... |
 |
| I asked her to show me her teeth and this is what I got. Not exactly what I had in mind!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment