November 12, 2011

Two of a kind

 Yesterday Emory and Cason played together for the first time. Usually they play side by side or Emory will bring Cason a toy, talk to him for a second, and then go back to doing her own thing. However, yesterday they both played with the cube together for quite some time. Emory was "learning him how to do it," translation, teaching Cason how to play with the cube.  Then Emory decided they needed to jump rope, which consisted of Cason holding and chewing on one end of the rope while Emory jumped up and down with the other. Great times!


This face cracks me up!


Later while I was feeding Cason a scrumptious lunch of sweet corn and rice (his favorite), I noticed Emory was suspiciously quiet in her room. After she came and got her stool out of the pantry I knew something was up. When I asked her if she was okay, she told me "I fine." When I asked what she was doing she told me "just playing." Hmm... So after Cason finished we headed into her room to investigate and found this:


Emory had drug out ALL of her Playdough and was playing with the yellow on her dresser, YIKES!

No comments: