We sang one of my favorite hymns this morning in church, "Because He Lives," and I have been humming the chorus all afternoon.
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives!
After church we went to Mimi and PeePaw's house to say hello and Happy Easter! I attempted to get a few pictures of Emory and Cason. Easier said then done!
Cason Bradley - Easter 2012
Emory Grace - Easter 2012
Once we got home Cason took a much needed nap and Emory chased butterfly's with her new butterfly net.
After many many attempts and no butterfly she decided it was time to hunt Easter eggs. She did an excellent job finding the eggs.
Yes she is wearing rain boots and yes they are on the wrong feet!!
Emory had a great time hunting Easter eggs!
HAPPY EASTER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment