This morning after breakfast Emory and Cason were playing in
Emory's room. While cleaning up the kitchen I heard Emory say that her baby had
poo pooed and that she had to clean it up. I guess I should have immediately
gone in there but did not think much of it until I heard her say, "Momma
there is poo poo all over my bed." When I went to investigate I found
Emory cleaning her baby's bottom with Cason's baby wipes. She was on her 8th
wipe by that time. Needless to say her baby's bottom and her bed were well
cleaned. I found Cason having a blast sitting in the baby doll bed too!
After we dressed her baby Emory decided it was time for her to take a nap. She informed me that her baby needed to nap in the living room so Cason would not disturb her. So into the living room she went. I later found her reading a book to her baby.
While
Cason and the baby napped Emory and I dyed Easter eggs. We had the kind you can
decorate by writing on them with the "magic" crayon.
Emory had a good time dying the Easter eggs.
A few of our masterpieces!!
After Cason's nap he
rode his truck. He is pretty good at pushing himself around on it now.
I got tickled because
he got off and then got right back on backwards.
I guess he wanted a
different view!
He then got in
trouble for trying to use his truck as a stool. By the time I got to him he was
standing on the seat. Yikes!
We had a fun morning
playing and decorating Easter eggs!
No comments:
Post a Comment