April 26, 2012

Emory Grace

Emory has been keeping us on our toes lately. She's a little spit fire filled to the brim with sweetness, wit, and attitude. We never know what she is going to come up with next. Last night we had spaghetti for dinner and Emory asked for more pixie dust. It took me a minute to figure out that pixie dust was parmesan cheese. Thankfully she did not decide to fly during dinner!
Her new thing is to sit with her legs crossed. She looks so grown up when she sits like this. Her favorite saying is "you're the best ....." I must admit that I love it when she says "you're the best mom." She also says "oh that is so cute" all the time. She still says "oh nugget" when she messes up which cracks me up still.
She is strong willed as ever and at barely three all ready wants to pick out her clothes in the morning. We have had many a battle over clothes and hair styles. She is also a very sweet and caring little girl. She loves the outdoors, helping, and her brother.
I had to include this picture because she was giving me attitude while I was snapping it. Even with the attitude she is still my silly little goose and pumpkin all rolled into one! 

No comments: