Our weekend kicked off Saturday morning with a crawfish boil. I did not feel all that great but did manage to take a few pictures. Emory and Cason had a good time playing train, which consisted of Emory riding her 4-wheeler and pushing Cason around on the tricycle.
I thought this picture was sweet.
Just excuse the big brownie stain on his shirt, which he LOVED!!
Uncle Blake and Cason
Cason "riding" the tricycle.
Everyone had a good time and the weather was perfect for a crawfish boil. By Saturday night I was feeling worse and ended going to bed and sleeping until 8:00 Sunday morning. That is late in our household because two little blue eyed kiddos I know are ALWAYS up by 6:30. We ended up missing church because I still was not feeling wonderful and Cason and I stayed in our pj's all day. Cason has started racing anything with wheels.
Here he is racing his car and train. It must have been a very important race because he was very serious!
Here is Emory being silly. She was being proper by covering her mouth while giggling. Not sure where she learned that one. She never ceases to amaze me with the things she comes up with.
One of these days I am going to say, "smile Emory" and she is going to give me the biggest non fake smile ever. That is what I keep telling myself anyways!
Until then.........
No comments:
Post a Comment