On Monday, March 15, 2010 Emory turned 14 months old. (I am a little late in posting this due to being sick the past few days). What can I say other than she is growing by leaps and bounds.
- She is still wearing size 9 months and some 12 month clothes. (I am hoping she has made it to 20lbs at her 15 month appointment next month!)
- She is still wearing a size 3 diaper.
- She did move up to the next shoe size and is now wearing size 4's!
- She is a good eater and eats just about whatever Bradley and I eat. Her favorites are mac-n-cheese, gram crackers, and animal crackers! She also LOVES corn! She loves to mmm while she eats, but sometimes it comes out hmmm!
- She is currently working on her 14th tooth!
- She is constantly on the move and loves playing hide-n-go seek, but without the seek part!
- She loves to sing and talk and can say the following words: mamma, daddy, get, dog, jacket, ball, glasses, uh oh, baba, (although she is no longer taking those) and I think she said shoe this morning.
-She has mastered where her nose, toes, ears, and belly button are.
-She loves brushing her teeth and picking out her pj's after her bath.
-She has also mastered putting her dirty clothes in the dirty clothes basket before her bath. She is such a little helper!
-She loves to play outside.
Here she is playing in the sand Monday evening! She had a blast and was covered in dirt from head to toe! She also loves ELMO and Mickey!
She made this face when I told her it was time to come in!
I do not think Cole was having as much fun!
She was so tired but kept right on playing!
Digging a hole!
Eating her rake. Right after I took this picture she scooped up a hand full of dirt and went to town eating it. By the time I got to her she was smacking away, she did not like it thank goodness. I took this as a sign that she was hungry, so we cleaned up and went and ate dinner!
She is absolutely a mess! We love you dearly Emory Grace!






No comments:
Post a Comment