Friday evening was very low key. Emory has decided it is cool to sit on the stairs. After I took this picture I said, " Emory say cheese," hoping to get a smile.
This is what I got. She smiled alright, but kept right on chewing on Dot's arm, which she uses like a pacifier.
Saturday was cold and wet so we were forced to stay inside and play. As I mentioned before Emory loves to ride things. It does not matter if the item moves or is made for riding. She will find a way to ride it.
Here she is riding her toy tractor.
She rode it everywhere!
What a mess!
Then Sunday it decided to snow, yes snow. It snowed all day, but never stuck. We got a good dusting though and it was pretty to watch. Emory however was not amused, because she wanted to got outside and play.
She even stood by the back door at one point crying and pointing saying get, get. So I decided to break out the Easter eggs! Emory loved playing with the eggs. She also liked sitting on the eggs!
Here she is roosting!
She also liked carrying her bunny basket around and transferring the eggs from the tub to the basket and vise versa. Then after a morning nap (roosting and egg transferring is very exhausting, ) it was time for lunch. I decided to let Emory try ravioli since she was still in her pj's and not dressed yet. What can I say.................

After we got cleaned up it was time to play again. Emory's new thing is to sit like a "big" girl on the fireplace.

Here she is making faces and drooling. I will be glad when she stops teething!


Then it was time to roost again! She loved sitting on those eggs. She sat in that tub and played for over a hour. Then we played with the eggs together and worked on learning our colors!



She also likes to clap for herself, others, when she is hears clapping on TV, or just because. Sometimes we watch Wheel of Fortune in the evenings and Emory claps every time the crowd does. She also repeated the letter R when a contestant called it out the other night. Who knows maybe it will still be on TV when she is old enough to be a contestant!
So in a nut shell that was our wet snowy weekend!









No comments:
Post a Comment