March 8, 2010

Where's your .....

Last night Emory and I were playing the where's your.... game. I asked her where her belly button was and she lifted her shirt and put her finger in her belly button, which is her favorite part to find. For some reason she thinks this is funny! We then moved on to ears and Emory proceeded to put a finger in each ear. Next was nose. I said, "Emory where is your nose" and instead of pointing to it as usual, she decided to stick her finger up her nose! From the look on her face I think this was the first time she has had her finger in her nose. After we giggled about that for a while, Bradley asked her where her toes were? Emory then proceeded to sit down, take off her socks, and point to her toes! She is really starting to act like a little girl, especially when it comes to not getting her way. She started throwing MAJOR temper tantrums, which involve her flaying around on the floor and screaming get get get at the top of her lungs! I really hope we are having our terrible 2's at 1, because I can not imagine it getting much worse.
This was my sweet baby girl last year this time. It still amazes me how much she has changed and how light her hair has become.

No comments: