Early Sunday morning Emory, Bradley, and I headed to Houston for the Livestock show. Bradley had a student showing a pig that morning and Emory and I tagged along to keep him company and see the sites. Emory had a great time and was a good girl despite the time changing and having to get up real early. She has however renamed pigs, dogs. Every single pig we looked at, she would point and say, "dog." After the pig show we had lunch and Emory ate a whole corn dog. This was not just any corn dog, it was one of those foot longers! We then browsed the vendor booths, but did not find anything we couldn't live without and headed home. We got home around 4:00 that afternoon changed into some cool and comfy clothes, and played! Emory decided to dump everything out of her toy basket in the living room and then sit in it.
So after sitting in her basket and playing for a while, she decided she needed to blow her nose. Probably because I was blowing mine like crazy and she LOVES to do whatever I am doing!
Here she is blowing away! She thinks it is fun to blow her nose!
Then I decided to play hair dresser again and put Emory's hair in a pony tail. I could only get the top of her hair up so it was all down in the back. And here she is.....





No comments:
Post a Comment