Cason Bradley you are 20 months old today!
You are wearing a size 18 month, a size 6 shoe, and a size 5 diaper. Your vocabulary continues to grow and you added the following words this month: chicken, sissy, spoon, phone, ow, chip, outside, sock, Pawpaw, sausage, trash, tiger, hammer, right there, I see that, tractor, and hi dog.
You LOVE to read books. You will bring me a book and climb up in my lap and say "book mama, book." Your farm books are your favorites because you like to make all the animal sounds. Ducks are still your favorite animal but moo cows are a close second.
You have the most infectious laugh which I just adore. You are such a happy little guy and love to make us laugh!
You are also a smart little cookie and excellent problem solver. When I would not put you in the shopping cart last night, you went and got your chair and used it to climb in. You are a very determined and strong willed little boy. You hate to not get your way and can throw quite the fit when you disagree with me or Dad. You are also very loving and sweet. I love it when you throw your arms around my neck and give me one of your great hugs. You are such a joy and we love you very much Cason.
No comments:
Post a Comment