Yesterday we had Thanksgiving with Bradley's side of the family at his parents house. I did not take as many pictures as I planned due to cooking, not feeling all that great, and my camera dying. I did manage to capture a few memories though.
We had a full house this year, 19 in all, so before dinner Rachel, Andrew, and I took all the kids outside to play.
Cason Bradley 19 Months
Thanksgiving 2012
Miss Mckenzie
Emory was too busy digging in the dirt and chasing butterflies to stop and get her picture taken. That small figure digging in the dirt behind Mckenzie is the best I could do! We had a nice and yummy dinner with all the fixin's. After dinner it was time for naps, me included. After naps Emory and Cason had a birthday party to attend so we loaded up and headed to Andi Beth's birthday party. The kids had a blast at the party!
After the party we headed back to Mimi's and Peepaw's.
Alice, Emory, and Cason decided to all sit on Uncle Andrew.
Emory Grace- 3 1/2
Thanksgiving 2012
Cason and Peepaw did a little reading.
Mckenzie playing with a balloon.
Bradley and Cason went and watched Emory's gymnastic class the other day and ever since Cason has been perfecting his forward roll. He almost has it down. He has practiced and practiced all weekend. I had to include this picture of him. He had his balloon tied to his belt loop, but that did not stop him from rolling!
We had a great weekend visiting with family and celebrating Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment