We had Thanksgiving at our house this year due to some last minute change of plans courtesy of Cameron's doctor telling her the Monday before Thanksgiving that he did not want her traveling. (I think Miss Madison is going to make her debut early). So instead of going to mom and dad's they came here. Since it was just us Bradley decided to fry a turkey for the first time which was delicious! We had a nice meal but I forgot to take pictures. Truth be told I did not even get out of my sweatpants or the kids out of their pj's. It was a laid back Thanksgiving but a nice one. We had a great time visiting with Grandma and Pawpaw who headed north to Cameron and Blake's Friday. After mom and dad left we did a little Black Friday shopping which Emory loved. That child loves to shop and to find a good sale!
Since I took zero pictures of Thanksgiving I thought I would share a pretty fall picture from the Azalea Garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment