November 25, 2012

Campfire Fun

The weekend before Thanksgiving we went to a birthday party for one of Emory's friends. We were unable to go on the hayride because it was getting late so Bradley told Emory that he would take her on a hayride another time. Yesterday morning Bradley asked Emory if she wanted to go on a hayride that evening. She of course did and decided that we needed to have a campfire and roast wienies because that is what we did at Andi Beth's birthday party.
Bradley took the kids on a wagon ride while our campfire got going.
Our "campfire"
Emory was super excited!!
She invited Mimi and Peepaw to come and insisted on breaking out her and Cason's outside chairs.
Cason was excited too!
I told Emory a story about how Aunt Cameron called all the coyote's once when we were little and  showed her how to call them. Needless to say she got a little scared. She was afraid the coyote's were going to come and eat our hot dogs. She told me not to call them anymore. We roasted wienie's and marshmallows and made smores. After we ate we loaded up and went on a hayride.
I managed to get one picture on the hayride. It was dark and the camera flash was bright so every time I tried to take a picture they would look away. The kids had a blast and I enjoyed watching them have fun! I think this was the first of many "campfires" to come!

No comments: