November 24, 2012

Winter Fun

This morning after it warmed up a little I decided to take the kids up to the Azalea Garden at SFA. It was such a beautiful day and I thought the kids would enjoy running around the trails. I of course took my camera but my expectations of getting any good shots were low because it was just me and the kids.
This was one of many attempts of getting a picture with both of them looking at me, which did not happen today.
A dog caught his attention.
My silly little goose!
My sweet little boy!
This pose cracks me up. It screams Emory!!!!
Since campus was empty we walked around and played on this wall, aka a balance beam.
Love this grin. He was coming to give me a hug!
She is such a mess!
Cason met a squirrel and spent a good part of the time trying to catch it.
Emory had a ball throwing leaves into the air!
Ring around the lamp pole!
Emory & Cason
 Winter 2012 

No comments: